family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sara's First Birthday Party

We had a great weekend. Sara went to her firsts birthday party. Mostly it was for us to meet new people from our ward and hang out with friends. It was fun, they carved pumpkins, we decided not too since we already did that we just talked and looked at everyone else's pumpkins. Its great to finally have people our age in our ward. Our old ward was great but we never had young couples to do things with. Today we had FHE with our new neighbors, they are our age and expecting a boy in February. Its going to be a fun week. Tomorrow I have my weekly park get together with some moms from our ward. Wed, relax, clean house, Thursday Baby and me class with Halloween party, Friday Trunk or Treat with the ward, and something fun for the weekend. Sorry no pictures for now but later I will post some with Sara's costume.

1 comment:

Mike and Colleen Speer said...

I can't wait to see the cute pictures of Sara in her costume!