family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Trails

We are going to Gridley for Thanksgiving so I don't know if I will be able to post anything when we are there, it might be a little hectic. We leave tomorrow after work (Chris has a 1/2 day) then we pick up Kenneth in Bakersfield, stop in Fresno and then to Gridley. I hope the traffic wont be too bad when we leave LA. We will update when we get back for sure. I cant wait to get back home so we can get a Christmas tree and decorate our house. I love the Holidays. Hope everyone will be safe and have a great Thanksgiving. We sure will miss those who wont be with us!

2 comments:

Grant said...

We'll miss being around you guys and being thatful for sweet Sarah!

Corrina Hale said...

We'd love to see you. I don't know how it will work out, we'll be in Sacramento and come home Friday, but I'm not sure what time. Give me a call. Have a safe trip!