family photo 2013
Friday, March 6, 2009
Sara likes to eat, eat eat.....
So I know we haven't posted for a while now, so we need to update all of you on how we are doing. (I have been trying to do this post for 3 days now, so I decided to make it short but you can still the story from the pictures)
Sara started to eat solids. Daddy fed her for the very first time on January 1st. Her very first food was rice cereal. Since then she has tried sweet potatoes, bananas, applesauce, pears, peaches, oat cereal, graham crackers, teething biscuits and cheerios. One food item that she doesn't like is peas. One thing that we haven't enjoyed in all of this is her change in diapers, but glad that there are no more blow outs.
Sara loves her new high chair. She can play, eat and sit with us at dinner time, so she feels more included.
(More photo's to come later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment