Sara took her first step today! She took two steps and then fell down, and then she did it again a little bit later. I called Chris right away and told him, he was sad he wasn't there. I tried to do it with her again when he got home but she just wouldn't do it. This is just the beginning and then she is going to walk! I can barely keep up with her now and once she is walking I will have my hands full! We will try to get it on video and put in on our blog. Lets hope Sara will cooperate with us:)
Sara is 11 months and 6 days old!
2 comments:
AHHHH! That's so exciting! I cannot believe that the tiny baby I cuddled with is already WALKING. Also, I cannot WAIT to see her walk next week. Three cheers for all of us coming to Utah!
Watch out, it's all over now. She's going to be into everything but it's so fun!
Post a Comment