family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spoiled?

We were at the park today with Sara trying to tire her out before nap time:) I hear this noise and see a kid riding to the park. Well talk about riding to the park in Style! Here he comes on this BIG kid Polaris 4 wheeler. Wow. All the kids rushed over to him to see and play with his cool ride. (Even Sara was intrigued) How old you might ask this kid is? Well he just turned 4! Wow. I think small onese are fun for kids but this one was over the top!

4 comments:

Liz said...

No way!! I'm not going to let Benny see that picture or he might start to covet. :)

Olesia said...

Haha. I bet he would love it!

Diagnose Rachel said...

Um...akward...we just gave one of those to your niece Kate for her
4th birthday. So, ah. Those are really nice swings at the park. Nice and sturdy.

Olesia said...

Rachel did you really get one that big? I dont have a problem with them I would love Sara to have one one day too. When I was little I always wanted one! I just thought it was sooo big! They do make smaller ones:)