Sara turned 2 on Sunday July 18th! Since it was Sunday we went to church. Sara's favorite part of church is nursery. We have the best nursery leader:) Sara is the only girl with 4 boys in the class. For her birthday the nursery leader brought her a cake. So basically the whole day was about Sara and I think she liked that:) After we had a quick cat nap and had dinner with just our little family. After our neighbor friends came over (they are a Russian family) So Sara opened her gifts and then we sang happy birthday to her. She was so excited about every gift! From opening the gift to playing with it then going on to the next one. It was so much fun watching her.
We did have a party for her. I just couldn't let her not have one because she just loves to play with other kids so much! Sadly I was charging the battery for the camera and forgot to put it back in the camera so we have no pictures from the party. But I did take a picture of the cute sandwiches I made for the party. The butterfly is cheese and ham and the flower was pb&j. We had balloons, cupcakes, lots of bubbles (which Sara just loves to play with!) and good friends to play with:) Happy Birthday Sara!!! WE love you our sweat baby girl.
1 comment:
Wow! 2 years old! Happy Birthday Sara! She is so darn cute in her birthday dress.
Olesia, I love LOVE LOVE seeing pictures of your gorgeous house! The outside pic of you and Sara by your picket fence is really good. Maybe you could include a post with pics of your home and hood! (that is really cool that you have a Russian family as your neighbors!)
Post a Comment