family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sara is 4 months old

Sara loves to hold on to her blanket
(this was taken at Knotts Berry Farm)

Wow I cant believe that Sara is 4 months already. Time is going way to fast, but it is really fun to see her grow. She got her first cold last week. I was just glad that it was a little bit of a cough and a runny nose and not a fever added to that. Well to add to the cold she is starting to teeth, she keeps putting her fingers in her mouth, chews on her bottle and grinds her gums when I nurse her(not fun for me). She actually bit me last night, it surprised me and when I yelled ouch, it scared her and she started crying, I felt so bad I started crying but I think it was also because I was in pain.

Here are some milestones that she has reached: -She loves to talk (babble and coo) -She loves it when Chris bounces her on the bed, we get the best laughs from her. -When she lays on her tummy she holds her head high and for a longer period of time

-She loves to touch her hair and others also. When Chris holds her on his lap and has his arm is around her, she will start to pull on his arm hairs. Its really cute. -If we don't give her attention she will start to to yell not a scream or a cry but a "Hey I am over here give me attention now!" -She sleep through the night(6 to 8 hours at a time). We are trying to get her to go to bed earlier though because she goes to bed too late, around 11:30 to 1 a.m. the latest. If any of you have any good suggestions on this please let me know. -She loves to hold on to things like her blanket, my hair, my shirts, my fingers I love being a stay at home mom and be able to see Sara grow and help her in her development.

KNOTT'S BERRY FARM

Two weeks ago me and Sara went to Knott's Berry Farm. Every Tuesday we have a play date at the park with other moms from our ward. Because it was Veterans day we decided it would be fun to go to Knotts Berry farm. We had Veteran that wanted to go with us so we could get a discount (I was lucky I got in for free), which is nice because I didn't go on any rides because Sara was to small. It was fun to walk around and watch the kids have fun on the rides. I love that it was really close to our house (only 15 minutes)because Sara was not happy on the way home, hunger does that to her:) The only thing that would help her was the Einstein CD that was playing and driving, but to my luck I hit every red light, so every time we would stop she would start crying. When we got home she was asleep and I had to wake her up to feed. I cant wait for her to be old enough to go on the rides. We will defiantly go back there again.

1 comment:

Grant said...

Yeah! A new post! The kids haven't seen this one, but I predict they will ask if Sara got to ride the rollercoaster in the photo :)
Having much time flat on my back with the laptop, I have web field trips with each kid. Even Katelyn points to the photos of "Cu'in's" cousins "ohh-lee-veah" and "s-wear-ah" Love you guys!
Happy 4 months of no sleep :)
-Rachel