family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunny California

So lately I have been walking in the morning with my friend Liz. She lives in the same apartment building as we do and is in our ward. The weather here has been great! Last week it was in the 80's and this week in the 70's. I put Sara in the front stroller without the car seat so she can see things better now. She loves to look at all the new places we go. The sun has been in her eyes though and she doesn't like that. So I went to get her a hat at Kohl's and it was on clearance for $2.50! Good buy and its cute! I was so excited and she looks so cute in it and the sun doesn't bother her anymore. It has been a lot of fun walking with her, I hope the weather stays the same.

Daddy's Little Helper

Just wanted to share these cute pictures. Sara loves to spend time with her Dad. Chris was doing something on the computer and Sara jumped in to help. When she was done with helping Dad she decided it was time to help her self and started to chew on the keyboard. She is too cute.

1 comment:

Diagnose Rachel said...

Okay, Sarah is just plain cute anyway...but with the hat on, she melts what is left of my heart! Thank goodness for sales!
Seeing Sarah at "work" with Chris is so fun. Discovering life with the "first" baby is sure fun and camera worthy!