family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today we started our Baby and me class again. It is fun to go to them because I get to get out of the house, meet new people and learn new things. It was fun to see people from last semesters class and see how big their kids are now. I know it sounds funny but in 2 months kids grow and change really fast.
Today we felt our second earthquake. It was a 5.0 magnitude in San Bernardino. This time Chris felt it too. We were sitting on the couch, then it started to shake a little to the side and then we see our mirror on the wall swaying. It was probably less then 5 seconds, but to me it felt longer.

1 comment:

k gale said...

it was so fun seeing your daughter she has grown so much and looks more like Olesia every day. I hope you are loving your new digs and all is well down south.