family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Things that happened today and random thougths:

Today we signed papers for our new house

We are officially in escrow.

Sadly today was supposed to be our original closing date but now it is March 30th.

We do our first walk-thru on Wednesday. So exited.

Sara let me sleep in till 9 a.m.

Spring is almost here. The high today was 79.

We spent alot of time outside today. Sara loved it.

I have blogged 5 days in a row. That is a first.

My blog is becoming more like my journal.

I haven't written in my journal since before Sara was born and I was on bed rest.

Sara had a nap in the car today and this is how she fell asleep:

I have edited this post 3 times now.

I wonder if Sara will sleep in again?

If not I really should go to bed now.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow! I am thrilled for you guys that you are getting a new house! Congrats! I hope the 30th comes soon for you :)

Sarah is so cute in her sunglasses in the car! I wish I could get Benny to wear his!