Waking every hour and a half to see if it was time for my test did not help me feel any better before my test. The test started at 7:15a.m. and ended at 12. Since sadly this was my second time around doing this I got really lucky and got the Same schedule as last time! It made me feel so much better! I was 10 min ahead of time so I felt good about everything. Then panic came over me what if I forgot something and that's why I'm so ahead? I think it was just my mind playing games with me. Well all that hard work paid off and when I got the blue piece of paper I new I did it! Yay. Now its time to celebrate and enjoy the rest of the weekend with our family!
Remember when I said that Olivia and Sara loved to do everything together? Well sadly crying was also one of them. The last half hour of of our drive home Olivia was so tired she started to cry. Well at first Sara looked at her with a funny face "Why you crying? We have a movie on! Life is good" Then well maybe I should join her. This wasn't just whining/crying it was a full out screaming hysteria. Well they switched off with each other, one cried then the other didn't and so on. Well finally Olivia pooped out and fell asleep and Sara kept on crying to the point of waking Olivia up so she started to cry. Yes you just had to be there to see it, no wait to hear it!
For the rest of the day we just enjoyed spending time at home and eating a delicious chocolate cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment