This last week we have had amazing weather. It was high of 79. I of course got sun burned even with sunscreen. We went to the park for about 2 hours. Played outside in our yard as much as we could. Our yard if you can really call that wasn't really usable. So we decided to finally re do it. We dug out all the weeds and more (lots and lots of dirt, about 8 wheel beryls). I dug out the sprinklers which was not fun. We put in rock, sand and stone. It turned out so good! Chris did an awesome job.We just need some flowers and patio furniture and we are done. Sara loves to be able to play outside and I love being able to lock the gate and do things inside while she is playing. 
More pictures to come when we finish:)
1 comment:
can't wait to see when it's done!
Post a Comment