
Or maybe their blog?
This is one of the best things I have discovered! Most of our meals were from this book this week. The best part is I was able to make extra and freeze some for later. (Click on the Title to open the link from their blog)- Baked Chicken Taquitos with Creamy Lime-Cilantro Dressing(+Freezer)
- Guiltless Alfredo Sauce Over Chicken Cordon Bleu( I actually used the recipe for the chicken from the THE ROOF cookbook but used the alfrado from OBB so its less fat)(+Freezer)
- Pesto Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes (+Freezer for Pesto)
- Crepes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars (With my Homemade Freezer Strawberry Jam I made last month)
- Did I mention that they also have tutorials for their recipes. It is such an AWESOME Blog!!! I am excited to explore more recipes:) SO far we haven't disliked any of them!
- ***All the pictures are from their blog***







No comments:
Post a Comment