family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sara's First Dentist Appointment

Since Sara turned 3 it was time to get her first check up with the dentist. I was worried a little since we didn't know how she would react. Well she was a real trouper and did super awesome! She was so excited when it was finally her turn. Her teeth are looking good and no cavities! Yay!!!


Getting her x-rays. It was really cool to see her
permanent teeth on the top.


"Mom this tickles"

Sara got some fun stuff. New toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and the best part was the toy (My pets in a fun purse) and lots of stickers. She cant wait to go back!
Our big girl with pearly white teeth:)
Friday August 26, 2011

1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I really need to get Logan in. Where did you take her? I need some good suggestions...