family photo 2013

family photo 2013

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beach Day!

We had wonderful weather this week and we took advantage. Yesterday we went to a friends house and played in their back yard. Sara loved to play in the little pool and go down the slide. Today we got invited to go to the beach with them. Sara loved to play in the sand and water. They built some sand castles, chased some birds, and chased each other around. When it came time to go home Sara was not happy as always. I was hoping she would be tired enough to fall asleep on the way home but that was not on Sara's agenda. Still hoping she would fall asleep I laid down with her (I was ready for a nap) when I woke up she was downstairs watching cartoons and eating snacks. She is so independent! It really scares me sometimes. I'm glad I got a cat nap in:) Sadly I woke up with a little burning, which only means I got sunburned! Not to bad and still had a wonderful day! Thanks Janelle for hanging out with us for 2 days straight!
Trying to build sand castles

I am amazed even though the water was freezing she had no problem playing in the ocean!

1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Thanks for hanging out with us! It's always nice to get out with friends, and this week was beautiful! And you did such a good job on Sara's hair on Sunday! I noticed and forgot to tell you. You will have to teach me when Gracie's hair gets longer.