So a week ago today I took one of the hardest test in my life! Good news is that its over and I passed! I am now officially a licensed cosmetologist. The best part of this test was we got to have Chris's twin sister Colleen and her daughter Olivia come to visit us from State College, Pa! She was my model for the test and she did great! Here is some of the things we did over the long weekend:
Sara and Olivia were so cute together! They did a great job of sharing (anything and everything. Especially they loved to swap there sippy cups and binkies. It was really cute to watch:))



2 comments:
Best Post EVER. I'm so proud of you! All licensed and awesome. Yaaay!
(Also, Olivia and Sara are adorable. That is all.)
Congrats on passing your test Olesia!! That is awesome! I only wish you lived (or that WE lived ) closer so I could hire you to do my hair!!
Post a Comment